About The old main building of Aoyamas
♦Valuable estate of Tomekichi Aoyama, the fishery magnate.
The house was built in 1890 byTomekichi Aoyama who heaped wealth with herring fishing.
The pillars and Nageshi are all Syunkei coating, and cloisonne is used for pulls.
Design inside the house is also marvelous. Seasonal display such as dolls diesplayed on the Girl's Festival Days is a must see).
Details The old main building of Aoyamas
- Address:155 Aozuka Hikoa,Uza towun, Houkai county, Yamagata
Opening hour:9 a.m. - 4:30 (must enter by 6)
Entrance fee:400 yen, 200 yen for chilren, 300 yen for Jr. and high school children
Parking:(free) 30 cars
Access to The old main building of Aoyamas
Access:10 minuted from Yamagta highway Sakata minatoIC via R17 toward Akita.